Support the Movement

IMG_1646.jpg

Pay-It-Forward Program

Are you interested in supporting another pregnant family's doula support but don't know how? Our Pay-It-Forward program was designed for those families who can only afford 60% of their package. When a third-party chooses to purchase a Pay-it-Forward bag- generated profits will be put into a fund to cover remaining 40% of doula services package.

IMG_1643_edited.jpg

Donate

Do you think this work is important? We do too! Without your concern, generosity and donations, some of the services we provide to lower-income families wouldn't be possible! We value all donations down to the cent! Consider donating to support another family's birth support!

IMG_1645_edited.jpg

Collaboration

Hija Del Sol Birth Services always welcomes professional collaborations with other small businesses and business-people. We understand that small businesses should work together more in order to compensate for lack of resources available to us. If you have a collaborative opportunity or idea, we're interested in listening! 

Sponsorship

Finding sponsors is rarely an easy task! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor to fund Hija Del Sol Birth Services, LLC. for a specific program, project, event or activity- please click "I'm Interested!" below to find out more. Sponsorship packages are negotiable. Thank you!